Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Papercraft Challenge #3 TRIFOLD CARD




Another Tuesday? It means we have another new challenge at Papercraft Challenges this time the theme is TRIFOLD CARD.








Seriously I never made Trifold Card before. But this challenge theme also challenged me to make another shape of a Trifold card. I just have got my new ordered DIES from China (no name) and I cut some DP with this shape. I also cut the main Image I got from Sparkle N Sprinkle as DT member to work with. I colored with Peerless Transparent Watercolor.





Here I want to show you how my card looked if I closed the other part:




I also die cutting the sentiment using yellow cardstock. The right part I added white circle to added the text for the person who get this card.




I hope I can give you inspiration and if you like to join us please klick HERE :)

Lovely challenges I love to join with this card are:

DLART January Linky Challenge: Anything Goes

Alphabet Challenge: U for Use 3 Of Something (I used 3 of DIES: shape the circle also the Sentiment Dies)


QKR Stampede #278: Anything Goes


Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #1802: Anything Goes


Love to Scrap Challenge Blog #105: Anything Goes


A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #60: Anything Goes

Crafty Animals Challenge #10: Anything Goes

HLS January Anything Goes with DIES: Anything Goes



TTCRD Week 16th Jan: Anything Goes

Unicorn Challenge #28: Anything Goes

Scrapping4Fun Challenge #106: Anything Goes (2/4)

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Tuesday :)


Love,  


G+

14 comments:

  1. Hihi, ich lach mich schlapp!!!
    Diese Vögel sind der Knaller!!!
    Und dann hast du sie auch noch so köstlich koloriert!!!
    Eine zweimal gefaltete Karte habe ich noch nie gesehen,
    gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Monika your card is amazing! I love the different shape :)
    Teamie hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute.. I love the card design, the fun papers/die. Great idea and the sweet images are so cute. Love this card and the creative folding idea. I will have to give this a try..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cheeky birds and the shaped card. Thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable! LOVE that image & making it a tri-fold was brilliant. Thanks for joining our QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card Monika...Love the shape of this tri fold card...And image is so cute..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies challenge. Hugsxx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so incredibly funny!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the image, too cute, and it's so fun to see you trying a new fold and using DP. It's not a typical Monika design, but I love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card Monika, I love that super fun image and the awesome fold!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great card! Loved the image! Thank you for playing with us at Through The Craftroom Door ATG challenge! Good luck and looking forward to seeing you again!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi- DT
    Dots to Lines

    ReplyDelete
  11. FUN and FABULOUS tri-fold card, Monika!
    Those whimsical birds made me laugh out loud! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous project - I love your attention to detail! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's January "Anything Goes" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is AMAZING!!! I love all the little details on it!!! The image you used is so cute and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger